If there were an award for a blogger loser I would get it and it would look like this:
I've neglected my blog and my blogging buddy's blogs for the past 2 weeks and I just wish to acknowledge and apologize - is that acknowlogize? I'm trying to get a business blog up and running and it's got me so frustrated I'm ready to barf CSS code.
Anyhoo, before I was a loser, (yeah, that would be a few weeks ago, sorry Aussie Lori) I got two lovely sunshine awards, given to those who leave sunny comments or brighten someone's day with their blog. They came from Aussie Lori, a mummie from down unnie, who is very funnie. Heh heh, yeah, that was on purpose. Check out her blog - there is something for everyone over there.
Thank you, Aussie Lori! I aspire to be like you with your blogging dedication!
So, I'm supposed to post the award, link to the one that gave it to me, pass it on to other bloggers whose blogs make me feel sunshiney, and let them know so they can pass it on.
Here's my list of blogs that either make me laugh, or go awwww, or inspire me, or all three. And I'm giving these awards to all y'all. Some of you have already gotten them, or have other blogging projects going on, or have, like, a zillion followers, and can't possibly pass on every single dang award you get, so no pressure - you can acknowledge or not. But, dammit, I like ya. So there. So here's my list:
1. Susie. This is the first blog I ever followed since I started blogging in January. Her family seems eerily like mine with their silly escapades and she's a good writer.
2. Brenda. This is another funny mummy who makes you feel like she's talking to you over martinis with the kids playing in the background.
3. Parenting by dummies. She writes about a little bit of everything, mostly funny, but sometimes serious and I always learn a lil' something by reading.
4. Rita. She shares it all, the sad and the happy, when it's sad, it's poignant and when it's happy, it's very funny.
5. Katherine. She's my daily dose of inspiration. She makes me ponder.
6. Mama Kat. She makes me laugh and sees meaning in mice families, which strangely, so do I. She also has a writer's workshop that looks cool that I keep meaning to participate in.
7. Aladdinsane. This is my token single girl's blog. She's always funny and you gotta check out her post on poop.
And, of course, Aussie Lori's blog is a fav too, but I don't think I'm supposed to give the award back to one who gave it to me.
Then, even after I hadn't posted for a whole week, Tree (who, by the way, has the prettiest blog ever! It's all pink and girly and everything matches - I'm jealous!) presented me with this award, cause we're both Idol fans:
I'm supposed to pass this on to newly discovered blogs that I like. I haven't had time recently to go blog hunting, but I do have a few I've stumbled on that are becoming favorites. Tree's is one of them - thank you, Tree! Here are a few others:
1. Marcime. This gal is an awesome writer and makes you stop and go, "hmmmm." I love reading her posts.
2. Charlene. She writes about balance in life and I learn something when I visit her blog.
3. Jen Jen. This is one funny German lady.
4. Anything fits a Naked Man. This one had me at the title. She's also a good writer and shares her love of movies, books, and this and that.
5. Deb. Just funny family stuff and this and that, but I relate because she's the mom of teens.
So gals, same rules. If you're busy, or got other projects going on and can't acknowledge, no worries. I just want you to know I like ya.
Cheers to all!