Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Spring!


Don't you just love tulips?  So Springy.

     This was a bit of a "submerge" week for me due to work being busy. I didn't have much time to surface and blog so please forgive me if I haven't been over to visit your blogs.  I hope to catch up this weekend.

     Spring always inspires me to change things so don't be surprised if you pop over to my blog over the next few days and find it looking different.  I'll be experimenting with backgrounds and headers and colors...oh my!  Aussie Lori and Brenda did it and I can't let my down under girls show up us Yankees.  Mine will be a budget makeover (which translates to I have to do it myself so if I have to mess with CSS code forget it), but we'll see what I can come up with.  My sister never liked my header.  She said it looked like a gargoyle in a cemetery and creeped her out.  I just thought it was a pretty little angel thinking about stuff. Tomatoe, Tomato.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

     

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! A makeover! It's funny, I was just reading your BlogTalk page the other day where you had written what your sister said about the header. i like it. Pensive, but not creepy. Looking forward to grabbing your button.

And by the way, this post just made me jealous. it's autumn over here. the first day in six months it's been cold enough for socks and shoes instead of thongs. Erm, you know- flip flops. Rubber sandals. Aussie fashion de riguer.

Brenda said...

Can not wait for the big reveal.=)

Anonymous said...

Love the new dots and swirls background! Change is fun and I am loving the look. Have fun. You are talented. I am still at basic level. Blog on!! :-)

aladdinsane12 said...

ooh, love the new look! it is very springy indeed. much softer and prettier :)

Fred J said...

Pink... So... very... pink... Violent urges... fading... fading... must watch... History Channel... eyes need... black and white... footage... need Panzers... battleships... fight the pink menace... must buy... war bonds...

Diminishing Lucy said...

Oh! How gorgeous you are looking! LOVE this spotty style!

Tree said...

lmao Glad to see you back. I do love the new colors and patterns! Can't wait to see your new banner too. Hey....did you notice that Blogger has a Template Designer in Blogger Draft now? No HTML or CSS experience necessary. LOL I haven't tried it yet, but I was gonna test it out.

P.S. Stop on over and join up on my new Mommies Faves Mom Blogger Network! ;) Hope to see you there.

Tree

Tree said...

Side note....Fred J. must not visit my Mother of Pearl It Is blog if he is frightened by pink! (tee hee)