Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Losing My Funny

I've lost my funny these days. It's hard to smile. It will come back. I just need to process what's been happening with my daughter and figure out how to deal with it. If you need to catch up, you can read this and this and you're pretty much up to speed.

In the meantime, go on over to Anna's blog, My Life and Kids, and read some of the posts that are linked up to her Finding the Funny meme. (Is it a meme? Or a link up? Not sure what you call it, but it's hilarious) Or you can link up one of your own, past or present. I linked up an oldie but a goodie, "Honey Don't like Honey Dos".



Hopefully I'll find my funny again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on your daughter Lori and I will keep praying for you and her and your family. I enjoy your blog whether its funny or serious and you have my support in what you're dealing with. Hang in there and stay strong.

Joann Mannix said...

Oh, my dear, I am so very sorry. So sorry. I will keep you and your family and your daughter in my prayers. That very soon she will find the strength to pack her own bag.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about losing the funny. I am not saying that YOU have lost it, but some days we just don't feel like being funny. There are serious things that we have to deal with that require our serious face. So glad you linked up with us, though (and, I have no idea what to call it, either).