Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Comics

In honor of it being Sunday, I thought some Sunday comics were in order.

Also, I realized my RSS feed shows my blog images all funky and helter-skelter, which is most annoying. So I googled the problem and need to try a couple things with the CSS code to try and fix it. Which is also most annoying, because I hate messing with CSS code. It's confusing and makes my head hurt.

Any hoo, hope you enjoy these little cartoons I made using toondoo.com. If you want to see more of them, there's a little widget in my sidebar that shows some other silly comics I made.

"Conditional Love" portrays my hubby and his relationship with our little dog, Prince, who we adopted in March, after my mother-in-law, Sara, passed away. He was her dog, and we took him in, and even though he's a pain in our behind, he has grown on my hubby to the point that he thinks about Prince all day at work and can't wait to come home to him. I'm pretty sure I've been replaced.








This next comic, I like to call, "I just can't figure out why I'm not sleeping well."

This is an actual picture of us in bed. Well, it would be if I could get our kids to take a picture of us in bed. I've asked them, and they just go, "Eww." So, I had to just make a cartoon of it.


Yup, it's just like that. 5 dogs sleep with us. And a cat.

Lastly, this next comic is for all the Grandmas out there, who adore their grandkids to pieces...and who adore the peace and quiet after they leave almost as much!








Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Susan said...

That was fun! All I can think is Thank goodness someone in the world has more dogs than we do! And, what the heck is your husband wearing??? Kilt, bath towel? Shorts with a funky lining? lol

Lori said...

I know, right? it looks like skorts with boxers underneath! There aren't a ton of choices in wardrobe for my cartoon characters so I had to settle for the skorts. Real life hubby wasn't too pleased, but if he makes a cartoon me, he dress me anyway he likes! And I know I'll regret saying that.

Fred J said...

Your comics are my favorite part of your blog, and probably what keeps me coming back - especially the ones about me. You seem to have captured my essence as well as my svelte physique. Atta gurl!