Thursday, February 18, 2016

Five Willy Nilly Friday Fragment Things

Do you ever feel like your life is just one big blur of damn, it's Monday already and oh yay, it's Friday finally?

Me too.

Now that's out of the way, how about we just share five willy nilly friday fragments?

1.  Did you know February 18 was National Drink Wine Day? In honor of that, this made me smile:

I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Ok, it's fermented grapes. Ok, I'm having wine for dinner.
Source (It's actually all over the Internet, but this link is as good as any)
2.  My husband comes up with the funniest sayings:

My husband's funny sayings. Dance like no one's laughing.

If you saw either of us dance, you'd completely understand.

3.  My dog Lucy lives to eat. This is her putting on her cute face to try to get a bite:

Adorable chihuahua begging for food face.

4.  I used to love watching the birds on our bird feeder. So much so that it inspired this:
(Click the 4 arrow thingy in the lower right corner to make it bigger)



And my husband wonders why I don't get the laundry and housework done when I'm only working part time.

Linking up with Five on FridayWilly Nilly Friday, and Friday Fragments today.

A big Happy Anniversary to Amy, at Love Made My Home, who hosts the Five on Friday event each week. She's been doing it for one year now and it's a lovely link up with a sweet hostess. I'm so glad I found her. If you need a fun link up to do on a Friday, go check her out!

I had to put number five at the very end of the post because the video wouldn't let me post anything after it and I didn't realize it till after this thing went live.

5.  My fifth thing is to wish everyone a relaxing weekend. As relaxing as these guys:



Most Adorable Pictures
Posted by Most Adorable Pictures on Wednesday, February 10, 201


No comments: