Thursday, February 18, 2016

Whined and Dined - Writer's Workshop

When I asked Mr. Wonderful what he wanted to do for Valentine's Day, he said he just wanted a romantic dinner for two at home.

I call this "Whined and Dined."
That isn't exactly what I had in mind.

He posted a similar picture on Facebook with the caption, "A perfect Valentine's dinner with the apple of my eye...and my wife was there too."

Nice. Glad I slaved over that manicotti for him.

It's okay. I'm used to being second fiddle to his dog. I've grown to have a sense of humor about it.

(To see the whole comic, click on the little four arrow thingy in the lower right corner.)


Linking up with Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop for the prompt: Share a photo that captures your special Valentine.

Or it could also be the prompt: Share something your significant other said or did that made you want to roll your eyes sarcastically smile.

Or it could be the prompt: February 18th is National Drink Wine Day - how do you like your wine?

To which my answer is: I like it just fine, as can be seen by the 9847563 posts on this blog where I mention it.

Always Wine-ing,
Lori


No comments: