Friday, February 26, 2016

Five Willy Nilly Friday Fragments #3

It's Friday Fragments time! A chance to share the silly little snippets from the week, all in one post.

1.  Camping

Camping T-shirt. I don't drink when I'm camping. Oh wait. Yes I do!
My sister-in-law shared this with me on Facebook and I loved it! There's more here, many of them relating to crafting and sewing.
If you've been reading this blog for a few years, you know how I love camping. I blogged about every camping trip our family has taken the last few years, most notably about the time my sister nearly burned down our campsite (comics included).

Lucky you.

I'm happy to say that we've reserved our spots for this year's trip, near Rock Creek Lake in California. There's bears in this area, which is something we haven't encountered before, so it should be interesting.

I'm a little concerned because Mr. Wonderful is a snacker and will likely sneak food into the tent. If I stop blogging sometime in June, you can go ahead and assume I've been eaten by a bear.

2.  National Margarita Day


National Margarita Day! Margaritas and chips and salsa.

Monday was National Margarita Day and I don't know who thinks these things up but it's about dang time someone declared a day to celebrate margaritas!

3.  Free Images


Two pigs wearing birthday hats in dessert.
I think they're looking for the margaritas.
I don't remember how I found her, but Rebecca over at Best Blogging Business wrote a great post with several links to free image sites. You can use the images without attribution, even for commercial use (check the disclosures on the site to be sure). My favorite is Gratisography, which has some really unique images like this one. I mean really...who puts birthday hats on pigs? If you're looking for a source for free images, check out the link.

4.  Perplexed Hubby

I have a habit of stashing things in my purse or pocket and then unloading them on the nearest surface. I was at my sister's and she gave me a box of disposable gloves she had bought, not realizing they were latex (she's allergic). That same day I was outside and found a drill bit laying in the rocks near our front door. I put both items on my nightstand, intending to put them away later.

My husband noticed them.

George Clooney GIF where he's looking perplexed and doing a double take.

"Why do you have latex gloves and a drill bit on your nightstand?? What the hell do you do to me in my sleep??"

Muah-ha-ha-ha.

5. Christoper Walken

Have you seen the Kia commercial with Christopher Walken? This thing just cracks me up every time I see it. First, the pun. Then the last 3 seconds. DYING.



Linking up with Five on Friday and Friday Fragments this week.

May your weekend be full of margaritas, latex, and George Clooney (or the equivalent of).

Cheers!
Lori


No comments: