I'm supposed to answer these 10 questions asked to me by Tree, then make up 10 of my own and pass this on to 7 (ish) other bloggers.
1. Why do you blog?
Because I'm lonely and need validation. Not really - I just like to write stuff. And maybe the validation thing just a little bit.
2. If you could change one thing you've done in your life, what would it be?
I would have called my dad more because when he died I couldn't remember what our last conversation was and I still regret that.
3. Do you prefer restaurant food or home cookin'?
I get the best of both worlds because my brother is a great cook and makes dinner every night so I don't have to. Home cookin', definitely.
4. What is the one thing you are most proud of that you've accomplished?
Quitting my full time job and going self-employed so I could be home with my kids - and actually succeeding at it...so far.
5. What is your favorite T.V. show?
I'd have to say Brothers and Sisters...wait, no, The Closer...no, Glee...or Desperate Houswives...no, So You Think You Can Dance...or American Idol...maybe I watch too much T.V., actually.
6. Do you watch American Idol?
Duh. (This is sarcastic, since I've blogged about almost every episode of American Idol this season)
7. What do you blog about the most?
8. Least favorite household chore?
9. Do you tell all on your blog or are there things you refuse to blog about?
I don't tell all. It would sound like a Jerry Springer show. Honestly, there are many times I'm upset or frustrated about something and I would like to put it out there, but can't for privacy's sake. So I don't write at all for a few days, or I write something vague and tiptoe around the real issue.
10. Have you read about Monkey on Momma's Pixie Dreams, if so are you praying for her or helping her in some way?
Yes, I read her story and it's just heartbreaking and I've been praying and thinking about her and those like her.
So here are my 10 questions to the 7 (ish) lucky recipients below:
1. If you could have only one more meal, ever, what would it be?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world for a weeks vacation, where would you go?
3. If reincarnation were true, who or what would you come back as?
4. What do you want for your birthday?
5. Who was your first kiss and how old were you? (not counting family - well, unless you were 13 and it was your cousin - that counts)
6. What's your all time favorite movie?
7. If you could be any of the Disney princesses or heroines, which one would you be and why? (What? I'm tryin to make this interesting!)
8. If you could have lived your life in another time, which time period would you pick?
9. If you could change anything in your life, what would it be? (stealing this one from Tree)
10. What's one thing that you would like to see or do before you die?
Here are the 7ish (which is 4) people I would like to pass this lovely award on to because they leave such nice comments on nearly every post, even the lame and/or un-funny ones (not comments - posts). I would include Tree in here, but I don't think I can give it back to the one that gave it to me.
As always, I like to add the disclaimer with the award, that you only need to acknowledge it if you have time or inclination - you are in no way obligated. Capiche?
picked on tagged me to answer the question, What are you afraid of?
That's easy - my 3 top fears:
Cockroaches. Can't go near 'em, can't kill 'em, can't stand 'em. I may have mentioned this, but I once dreamed a human size roach forced me to dance with it.
Demons. This one's a bit weird, but those bad dudes that are on the Devil's side really freak me out. Can't help it, it was the way I was raised. The day I meet a demon cockroach, I'm toast.
Hubby's lectures. When Fred's worked up about something, the intellectual, hyberbolic, philosophical hypotheticals which he unleashes are mind-boggling. I'm not sure if there is such a hypothetical as that, but if there were, he has surely uttered it. I can't tune him out, because that is fodder for another lecture so I can only nod and smile in such a way as to disarm him...or turn on the history channel...or sick him on one of you guys.